Anger Management Program
For MEN AND WOMEN: Currently Seasons Center offers an evidence-based Anger Management Program utilizing the SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) curriculum.
Signs of anger issues:
- Name calling, criticizing, belittling, putting down
- Lack of patience, irritability and short temper
- Shutting down or withdrawing when angry
- People avoid you
- Partner, children, family members are afraid to talk to you
- You react quickly/violently to small problems
- You break things
- You feel frustrated with your actions during an argument/regret them instantly after the event
Clients choose to complete an anger management program for a variety of reasons. Whether one is court ordered to complete the program or doing so voluntarily for self-improvement, all clients interested in making a positive change in their lives are welcomed.
This 13 week program consists of an Intake Assessment and 12 weeks of classes. Classes are held once each week and last for 1 ½ hours. Evening classes are offered in some locations.
Cost: The fee for the Intake Assessment is $35 which must be pre-paid when scheduling the appointment. The cost of each of the 12 classes is $35. Payment is required at the time of service.
If you have questions or wish to enroll, please contact Seasons Center at 1-800-242-5101.